Manufactured parts don't last forever. However, they can last much longer when maintained correctly. Coatings can be beneficial to most components, as long as they are applied with the proper knowledge. The three fundamentals are the environment, the heat range, and the corrosion protection requirements.
We've been around for a while... for over 30 years actually. Our chemists and engineers understand the science of coatings, and our manufacturing experts understand the challenges of production, turnaround and cost control. This potent combination has earned Jet-Hot a sterling reputation across multiple commercial markets. You’ll find our coatings at work in a wide range of industries, including defense, automotive, marine, shipping and logistics, firearms, consumer products and more. We develop, engineer, and test coatings to meet the needs of our customers. If we don’t have the coating that meets our customer’s needs we will help them find a solution.
Some major benefits of our coatings include:
- Improves thermal efficiency of the engine system
- Maintains uniform temperature throughout the exhaust system
- Keeps engine compartment cooler
- Extends the life of neighboring components
- Reduces under-hood temperature
- Provides a clean appearance
- Improves the performance of the heart of your vehicle
- Offered in choices of polished aluminum or colors for temperatures up to 1300F
- Improves thermal oxidation protection at higher temperatures
- Additional coatings are available which provide component protection with exhaust gas temperatures of up to 2500F