JET-HOT SLICK COAT (3024 / 3025)
Slick Coat advanced fluoropolymer coatings are designed for applications in harsh chemical or temperature environments where other materials cannot provide consistent substrate corrosion protection.
Formulated for various conditions to reduce friction, protect chemical substrate degradation, and provide cooling in thermally stressed assemblies. While Jet-Hot’s Slick Coat is capable of bonding to nearly any substrate providing excellent adhesion. These include ceramics, aluminum, carbon and nickel alloy steels, some plastics and composites.
The use of molybdenum disulfide, PTFE, and other functional fillers provide the coatings unique characteristics. Wear resistance is increased with the use of Slick Coat coatings on various substrates.
- Dry Film Thickness (single coat): 0.6 – 2 mil (0.0006 – 0.002 inch)
- Service Temperature: -350°F - 550°F (-212°C -287°C) Continuous
- Corrosion Resistance (ASTM B117): >1000 hours
- Chemical Resistance: Highly resistant to sulfuric, nitric, hydrochloric acids and many caustic/basic materials.
- Applicable substrates: Glass, ceramic, stainless steel, cold rolled steel, low carbon steel, titanium, Inconel®, high nickel alloys, copper,magnesium, aluminum, composites, and plastics that will withstand the cure temperatures required.
- Valve stems
- Oil pans
- Piston skirts
- Valve train components
- Hydraulic components
- Tool dies
Increase the reliability of your critical components by choosing Jet-Hot High Performance Coatings