Jet-Hot customers span a wide range of industries and interests – aftermarket car enthusiasts, sponsored racers, application engineers and government agencies. But they all have a common interest – getting the most out of their parts.
Our “Three P’s of Coating” listed below provides a simple outline that explains how Jet-Hot helps your parts perform better and last longer while maintaining a showroom finish.
- Reduces under-hood temperatures
- Improves thermal efficiency of the engine system
- Maintains uniform temperature throughout the exhaust system
- Improves the performance of the heart of the vehicle
- Provides more useful horsepower by reducing the mass of the reciprocating components
- Keeps the engine compartment cooler
- Extends the life of neighboring components
- Improves thermal oxidation protection at higher temperatures
- Reduces parasitic drag losses
- Reduces the friction properties where lubricants are intended to stay
- Improves cooling efficiency and aids oil drain-back, where lubricants are intended to shed oil
- Reduces surface profiles using friction reduction fluoropolymers
- Provides protection up to 2,500F (Jet-Hot Extreme 2500 series)
- Provides a clean appearance
- Available in a variety of colors and finishes
- Unlike chrome, Jet-Hot’s silvery finish won’t blue
- Stays bright and true for years
- Easy to clean
We invite you to explore the various coating options and applications, then contact a Jet-Hot representative to discuss your specific project.